Are you a mom blogger wanting more advice on how to turn your blog into a cash-flowing blog that makes money?
Can I share a secret?
When I first started freelance writing the one thing I did was learn from other freelance writers as well as learn more about my freelance writing niche!
And when I started Twins Mommy, I did the same thing – learned from other moms and mompreneurs.
So, I’d thought I’d share some top entrepreneur blogs to help turn your blog into a business.
This is what will help you start making money blogging.
A lot of these entrepreneur blogs are from men, digital marketers and some are from highly inspiring moms and women.
So, let’s dive in!
30 Entrepreneur Blogs
Entrepreneur is your go-to for up-to-date business information and helpful advice for start-up businesses and entrepreneurs alike.
I usually check out Entrepreneur for any industry news in marketing or social media.
Some great articles on Pinterest marketing:
- 4 Pinterest Hacks You Can Adopt to Drive Traffic to Your Blog
- How to Turn Your Company’s Pinterest Efforts Into a Lead-Generation Machine
- 4 Quick Pinterest Ad Hacks to Boost Your Ecommerce
Forbes is an American magazine that tailors to business topics. They are have an extensive online presence and it’s the go-to for many business leaders, bloggers, marketers and more.
I don’t visit their blog often, but I do read their posts from social media, since their content is highly shareable.
Some of my favorite Forbes posts are:
- How One Millennial Graphic Designer Built a Business that Broke $2 Million
- Millennials Are Ready for Crafts, But is the $36B Crafting Industry Ready for Them?
- Is Buying Pinterest in 2019 Like Buying Facebook in 2012
3. Smart Passive Income
Pat Flynn has made a name of himself in the blogging world with his entrepreneur blog. When he was let go of his job, he had to find a way to make ends meet. He started a blog and learned how to monetize it. He is known as the crash test dummy of online business.
Some great posts/podcasts of him are:
- How to Start an Online Business
- Is Youtube Even Worth It Anymore? Life After Getting Serious About Video
- Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing with Paul Jarvis
4. Sarah Titus
Sarah Titus’ story is an inspiration to all of us! Just six years ago Sarah was living in a homeless shelter and had $30k worth in debt! She worked hard at saving and was able to live on a small income caring for her children.
She began selling on eBay and was able to move into a home and get out of debt. She truly is an entrepreneur and you can learn from her story and how she made it big online selling printables.
Some helpful blog posts of her are:
- Best Font Combination Ideas
- Where to Get Blogging Stock Photos
- 10 Tips that Lead Small Shopify Stores to Success
5. Crazy Egg
Crazy Egg is a service developed my Neil Patel that does A/B testing, heat maps and snapshot of your business.
This entrepreneur blog is a marketing blog to help business owners understand more about digital marketing and website management.
Some of my favorite posts are:
- How to Increase Your Landing Page Conversions By Asking a Question
- 21 Call to Action Examples in Writing and 3 Rules for Effective CTAs
- 15 Habits of Website Visitors that Will Completely Change the Way You Write Website Content
6. Side Hustle Nation
Nick Loper is the blogger behind Side Hustle Nation. With a huge Facebook group community, an awesome podcast and a huge email list, Side Hustle Nation can help new mom bloggers learn what it takes to make blogging a success.
It usually takes some grit and hustle for sure!
Here are my favorite blog posts/podcasts:
- How One Mom Turned Her “Accidental” Youtube Channel Into a Full-Time Income
- Hiring Your First Virtual Assistant: When, Where, and How To Do It Right
- 7 Simple, Effective Ways to Scale a Service Business
7. Blogging Wizard
Adam Connell’s most popular site is Blogging Wizard. It’s also a blog that I’ve written for 🙂
Adam provides a lot of information about blogging in general, but the information is geared for marketers and business owners. If you really want to turn your blog into a business, then Adam’s site can help you learn the ins and outs of blogging as a business.
Some of great pieces on his blog are:
- How to Find Your Audience’s Biggest Pain Points
- What is Search Intent? And How Do You Optimize Your Content for It?
- Featured Snippets: How to Rank Position 0 In Google
8. Marie Forleo
Marie Forleo is up there with the most successful entrepreneurs there are! NY best seller, hip-hop dancer!, popular YouTube channel and loved training materials, Marie is here to help you create results.
She’s even hob-knobbed with Oprah and Richard Branson to name a few.
Blog posts worth reading/watching:
- What Jersey Marie Wants You To Know About Writing a Book
- Feel Like You’re Never Doing Enough? Ditch These Productivity Myths
- Hiding In Your Comfort Zone? The #1 Way to Override Your Fear
9. Create Your Laptop Life
Create Your Laptop Life is run by a team of women entrepreneurs, with the owner being Julie. They cultivate the freelance freedom lifestyle with all their inspirational blog posts.
They promote creating the life you want, taking vacations when you want and having the freedom to do what you want! This is exactly why hubby & I decided to stay home for good and is a great entrepreneur blog to learn from!
The only thing to caution is the that the content is a year old and hasn’t been updated. Regardless, the content on this site is great to learn from!
Some great posts are:
- How to Quickly Optimize Your Funnel Pages for Mobile
- The Journey from $1k, to $5k, to $20k And Beyond
- The Complete List of Online Business Niches for the Laptop Life
10. Do You Even Blog
Pete’s blog is an awesome blog for bloggers and entrepreneurs. When I found out about him, I devoured his podcast!
He has interviewed some amazing people including Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog, Cat Alford, and Kate Ahl!
Some great posts/podcasts are:
- How to Save Money on Taxes (Using Your Blog) – Eric Nisall
- The Lazy Blogger’s Guide to Website Speed Optimization
- You Need to Be Using These Two Headline Analyzer Tools
11. The Savvy Couple
Brittany and Kelan are killing it on their financial niche blog!
As an entrepreneur you can look at how they monetize their blog and even take a look at their income reports too.
You can learn from reading their blog and getting to know Brittany and Kelan’s story about blogging!
Some posts that can help you:
- How This Couple Made $87,000 Through Side Hustles Last Year
- How to Be a Successful First Time Home Buyer: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide
- 10 Simple Ways to Manage Your Money Better in 2019
12. Making Sense of Cents
Michelle’s blog was one of the first blogs I read when I wanted to start freelance writing.
She talked about her projects as a freelance writer as well as blogging tips to help me become an entrepreneur. Whether you want to save money, make extra money or learn more about blogging, Michelle’s blog is for you!
Here are some great posts to look at:
- Your Top 14 Tax Questions for Bloggers and Digital Nomads Answered
- The Exact Template That Helped My Site Earn $95,000 in Affiliate Income Last Year
- Editing and Writing Strategies that Will Take Your Content to The Next Level
13. WP Beginner
Syed Balkhi is a big influencer in the digital marketing world. He started WP Beginner and OptinMonster and has gone on to create software like MonsterInsights.
His entrepreneur blogs have some of the best content to help entrepreneurs optimize their sales strategy as well as learn more about conversion tactics.
WP Beginner, though, is helpful for new WordPress users. Whether you are stuck using Gutenberg or need to know how to enable comments on your blog, you can check his site for accurate info.
Some blog posts that might interest you:
- 16 Tips for Mastering the WordPress Content Editor
- How to Install Google Analytics in WordPress for Beginners
14. Millennial Money Man
Bobby Hoyt is a popular entrepreneur that teaches people how to to make more money. He’s been featured on big publications like CNBC and US News to name a few.
I recently learned about his site after hearing about all the fun at FinCon. As a new entrepreneur, you can learn a thing or two about making money and creating the life you want.
Some posts to get you started:
- Is Frugal Living Actually Worth the Work? (Plus What You Should Also Be Doing)
- The Pros and Cons of Being a Professional Blogger
- 5 Ways to Invest Your First $1,000
15. Breaking the One Percent
Ben and Jeff are actually known better as the creators of Dollar Sprout.
As a serial blogger – like me – I thought I’d feature their other blog since it’s specific to helping bloggers earn an income online.
Blog posts to help you:
- 7 Things I’ve Learned Since Becoming a Successful Full-Time Blogger
- How to Overcome Business Failure: Why I Save Every Rejection Email I Get
- Want to Be Rich and Successful? Incorporate These 9 Habits Into Your Life
15 More Entrepreneur Blogs
I wish I could feature all the entrepreneur blogs to help you make a living out of blogging! So, here is a short list of 15 more entrepreneur blogs to check out!
- Seth’s Blog
- Tech Crunch
- Neil Patel
- Leaders In Heels
- Living Well Spending Less
- The Copywriter Club
- The Work at Home Woman
- Hack the Entrepreneur
- Founding Moms
- Quick Sprout
- The 4-Hour Work Week
- Women in Business
- Duct Tape Marketing
- Female Entrepreneur Association
There Ya Go!
30 Entrepreneur blogs to follow as a new blogger.
If you want to make money with your blog, then understanding how to turn your blog into a business is what will help you achieve that!