Time to Get Your Webinar On
If you’re new to blogging or want to learn how to be a better blogger, there will be webinars happening all this week with tips to help you grow your blog and biz.
Here are some facts about these webinars:
- 3 Strategies to Start That Blog You’ve Been Dreaming Of with Crystal Paine is on Monday, October 2 at 8 pm ET
- 10 Ways to Make Your Life Easier as a Blogger with Amy Lynn Andrews is on Tuesday, October 3 at 7 pm ET
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Blog/Life Balance (and What We’ve Learned from 10 Years, 5 Kids and 4 Businesses) with Ryan & Stephanie is on Wednesday, October 4 at 7pm ET
- Chasing ROI: How To Maximize Your Blogging Income When You’re Tight on Time with Rosemarie Groner is on Thursday, October 5 at 7pm ET
- 35+ years of blogging experience between presenters
- All webinars are free but note: no replays are being offered.
So, let’s go into what these webinars are about. Are you ready?
3 Strategies to Start the Blog You’ve Been Dreaming Of
Crystal Paine is presenting on 3 Strategies to Start the Blog You’ve Been Dreaming Of. If you’re new to blogging, you’ll definitely want to register for her webinar. It’s on Monday, October 1, at 8 pm ET.
Crystal is the founder of the popular blogs MoneySavingMom.com and YourBloggingMentor.com. I absolutely LOVE Crystal and her money-saving tips (and recipes too!).
As a well-known blogger with over 12 years of experience in the industry, Crystal has a passion for coming alongside new bloggers to help them on their journey to building their own successful blogging businesses.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The one habit you should begin today if you want to set up a successful blog (it might surprise you!)
- The few key things you need to have in place to get your blog up and running (it’s a much shorter list than you might expect!)
- 5 simple ways people are making a part-time or full-time income from blogging (& how you can, too!).
See you there? Just register for the free webinar right now!
10 Ways to Make Your Life Easier as a Blogger
Amy Lynn Andrews likes to make blogging as easy and painless as possible. Join her for this super helpful webinar 10 Ways to Make Your Life Easier as a Blogger (awesome, right?).
This webinar is on October 2, Tuesday, at 7 pm ET and is for you, no matter where you are in your blogging journey. Make sure to check out this webinar!
Amy Lynn Andrews has been blogging for nearly 14 years. Along the way, she has grown her blog, traffic, and income without sacrificing her sanity or her priorities.
Listening to Amy is like watching a scientist in the lab: she doesn’t just take people’s words about something…
She researches, tests, and evaluates – all to find the best tools, best practices, and industry trends for you.
See you there? Just register right here!
5 Ways to Improve Your Blog/Life Balance (And What We’ve Learned from 10 Years, 5 Kids and 4 Businesses)
Do you struggle with work-life balance? As a mom to twins and two businesses, two Facebook groups and clients, I certainly do! 🙂
Ryan and Stephanie Langford want to share their story, struggles and solutions in their webinar: 5 Ways to Improve Your Blog/Life Balance (and What We’ve Learned from 10 Years, 5 Kids and 4 Businesses). Register here for this one happening on October 3, Wednesday, at 7 pm ET.
Ryan and Stephanie Langford know those real work/life struggles.
Between starting multiple blogs and businesses, raising and homeschooling their five children, and traveling all over the world, they’ve had to learn when to say yes, when to say no and how to find a better work/life balance.
Through challenging personal experiences and seasons of burnout, they’ve learned hard-won lessons on how to do their best work and develop a healthier, more sustainable balance between work and life.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Why it’s critical to address work/life balance now (and what you risk by waiting)
- How to handle seasons of putting in intense hours and effort, so you don’t wind up in burnout mode
- 5 actionable steps you can start putting into practice today to reduce the guilt and stress, get more done, and start loving your life
See you there? Register right now!
Chasing ROI: How to Maximize Your Blogging Income When You’re Tight on Time
If you’re ready to start making better money for the time you put into your blog, you’ll want to check out Rosemarie Groner’s webinar on Chasing ROI: How To Maximize Your Blogging Income When You’re Tight on Time.
This webinar is happening on October 5, Thursday, at 7pm ET and will show you where to spend your time to have the greatest impact on your revenue. Register now!
Rosemarie Groner grew from $18/month blogging to more than $20,000/month in just 18 months from starting her new blog! That’s amaze-balls!!
It continued to grow and now supports not only her family but an entire team.
She focuses heavily on ROI (return-on-investment) to get the best results in the fastest time, so she can continue to grow her business while only working 10-25 hours a week.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The three things you must do to increase your income quickly
- The easiest path to full-time income in blogging, and
- How to recognize and eliminate the tasks that waste your time and money.
If you’re struggling to get satisfying results from your blogging business (and you’re ready to increase your income exponentially), this is the information you’ve been waiting for.
See you there? Just register right here.
It’s not every day you have a chance to learn from bloggers with a collective 35+ years of blogging experience between them (and for free!).
Choose the one (or maybe even two) that sound most relevant to where you’re at and go sign up now so you don’t miss out!
Ready Set Blog for Traffic is In The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
I’m all geeked out mamas! My first course on Twins Mommy called Ready Set Blog for Traffic is in this amazing and awesome Genius Blogger Toolkit.
There is over $5000 worth of courses, eBooks, masterclasses and more for your blog and biz. And guess what? You can get my course plus 88 more products PLUS 10 digital bonuses!
I highly suggest that if you are new to blogging and need more help, then check out the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. This is only available until October 9 at 11:59 ET!